Labels

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Grinding in Korea

Joe_Elegance here, still recovering from jet lag. I have not played much poker since arriving here in Gunsan S.Korea two days ago. I did however manage to win a 100$ ticket on ongame and am hoping to parlay that into something substantial. I will soon renew my tournament grinding but I'm currently limited by the fact that I only have one small screen to play on. This is unacceptable as I will need at least 1 20" flatscreen in addition to my laptop to properly grind 4 or 5 tournaments at once. Joe_Elegance's tip of the day: play a great volume of scheduled tournaments, keep your emotions in check, and know when to quit. Best of luck to all you grinders out there, remember to keep a balanced lifestyle and I'll see you on the virtual feltWinking smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment